Young Researcher Award
The abstracts of four PhD students will be selected and these PhD students will be invited to present their work in a special symposium.
The best presentation will be selected by a jury that consists of the key-note presenters. The winner of the 2022 edition will be awarded during the afternoon of the second conference day with the ‘Best PhD Multilevel Presentation Award’ and he/she will get the conference fee reimbursed.
- 2022. Yvette Baurne. Modelling the emergence of consensus in groups with nonlinear dynamics.
- 2019: Fien Gistelinck. The paper Fien presented during the special symposium in 2019 is now published: The Actor–Partner Interdependence Model for Longitudinal Dyadic Data: An Implementation in the SEM Framework.
- 2017: Wouter Talloen. His article is now published in Multivariate Behavioral Research.
- 2015: Lianne Ippel. The paper Lianne presented during the special symposium in 2015 is now published: Estimating random-intercept models on data streams.
- 2013: Alexander Schmidt-Catran. Alexander was able to publish his work he presented during this special symposium back in 2013 (click here).